We’re looking for an experienced Product Lead to help us on our mission to make renting as simple as one-two-three. You will play a pivotal role in defining and delivering our an roadmap of innovative, customer-centric renting platform, as well as our back office, and internal proprietary tools.
As our Product Lead you will work directly with the CTO to hone our product roadmap and strategy, communicate across departments and ensure all stakeholders are committed to and excited about what we are building, work closely with the engineering teams to launch impactful products, ensuring their successful delivery through clearly articulated requirements.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Collaborating with engineering, designers, marketing, operations and management team team to define, scope, prioritise and deliver features across our internal and customer facing products.
- Developing robust business strategies and KPI’s to track the performance of the digital product portfolio.
- Ensuring that our products provide a consistent and best in class user experience.
- Carrying out qualitative analysis including usability studies, user testing and market research in order to champion users in discussions
- Performing quantitative analysis including defining and analysing key metrics, A/B testing and multivariate testing.
- Helping in product QA and oversing the quality assurance process.
- Supporting the growth of our digital audience working with the marketing team.
- Helping analyse, document, prioritise and schedule bug fixes, technical improvements and feature enhancements.
- Working with business stakeholders to define projects, produce specifications, write tickets and manage communication, to ensure the business is well informed about projects.
- Previous experience working in a startup environment.
- At least 4 years’ experience in product management roles*.
- Passion and knowledge of the developing Product management professional discipline.
- Proven experience and success record across all areas of responsibility: product management, product development, UX, with a strong focus on digital product expertise.
- Good understanding of test phases and deployment practices.Knowledge of requirements gathering and documentation techniques.
- Familiar with several methodologies, including Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience in defining the product strategy and driving consensus around roadmap with executive level stakeholders.
- Great at communicating decisions as well as giving and taking feedback.
- Strong analytical skills complemented with deep technology knowledge.
- An understanding of the technical architecture of highly scalable web applications.
- Familiarity with task management software such as Trello and Jira.
- Commercial acumen to quickly grasp an understanding of the commercial drivers for the business.
- Ability to operate successfully in a team environment and in a cross-cultural, multi-regional setting.
Benefits & Perks
- Up to 50K salary, based on experience – 3 months probation.
- Premium equipment.
- Employee pension scheme.
- West London location (Westbourne Park).
- 20-day Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Winter Break.
- Regular team building activities, as well as an “All-Hands” every Friday.
- Regular master classes from everyone in the company, for continuous learning.
- Annual company retreat (Domestic and International).
- Friendly, dynamic and motivating work environment.
- Tremendous potential for upward advancement for the right candidate.
- Comfortable talking to customers, testing ideas quickly and turning findings into experiments and features.
Due to the high volume of applications for this position, we will only contact you if we are interested in scheduling an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com