We are SUPER excited to announce Vitamin:
A Support Program for tech leaders of VC-backed startups that are struggling to manage their startup’s transition from early-stage to the growth phase.
If you want to learn more about the Program, invest 2’ of your time to read the three sections that follow.
Let’s get started.
Jump to the Section You Want
Section 1: What is Vitamin?
Having worked and consulted with several tech entrepreneurs, we know how difficult the life of a tech founder or CEO can be.
Vitamin will help you:
- Address the most common management challenges that you will face as you grow your Product and Marketing team.
- Hold your Product, marketing and sales leaders to account by having the right, timely expectations.
- Approach or find product-market fit.
- Get ready-made and tested processes, full guides and templates that we have developed over time.
- Learn new marketing, product and growth tools that will help you achieve incredible things faster and lead your team more effectively.
- Fully explore your doubts as a tech leader, share ideas openly and find out ways to address them effectively.
- Get access to a community of like-minded members that support each other.
Vitamin is a Program designed and developed by Growth Sandwich that aims to:
- Assist tech managers to set up processes for their business
- Support tech entrepreneurs through their entrepreneurial journey
- Give marketing professionals the tools they need to run their business
- Teach marketing and product people how to approach product-market fit
- Help tech professionals that seek for answers based on their everyday struggles
- Connect tech founders and CEOs
Vitamin is not an all-in-one solution for your entrepreneurial journey.
There are problems and challenges that Vitamin won’t help you solve.
Think of the Program as a compass where you ask for help, have discussions will like-minded people and get guidance on certain topics (like PMF).
Let’s see what you can expect from the Program.
Section 2: What to Expect
Vitamin is a Support Program for Tech Founders and CEOs.
Here is what you can expect when signing up for the Program:
- Access to a library of templates, guides, and checklists that we’ve developed over the years
- Access to a private community on Facebook, where you’ll get to ask questions and get help from other tech leaders like you
- A weekly 1hr accountability session, where we’ll discuss the progress you’ve made toward the goals that we’ve set together
- Access to a library of marketing and growth tools your team can use to increase productivity and efficiency
All that sounds great, but how much does the program cost?
The cost of the Program is only $199 per month.
You can unsubscribe at any time if you don’t feel you are getting value out of it.
Let’s see if you qualify for Vitamin.
Section 3: Qualification & How to Apply
Do I qualify for the Program?
That’s a great question and one of the most important ones.
Here are the qualifications for the program:
- You need to be the founder or CEO of a tech company
- Your company needs to (at least) seed-funded
- You already have an MVP or early-product
- Your product is either DTC (Direct-To-Consumer) or Business-2-Small Businesses. If your target market is only Enterprise-level businesses, then you won’t benefit from the program.
Can I apply if I am not any of the above?
Unfortunately, you can’t. In general, you should not apply for Vitamin if:
- You haven’t raised any money yet (pre-funding)
- Your company is about hardware or other tangible products
- Your target audience is enterprise-level clients
To apply for the program, just click on the following link and fill in the application form:
We’ll review your application and get back within 24 hours.
If you have any further questions, feel free to leave a comment below