Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Growth Sandwich Ltd. (“us”, “we”, “our”, “Company”) service (the “Service”).
The following Terms of Service, constitute a legal contract and apply when you subscribe to our Service via our website located at https://www.growthsandwich.com. Please review the following terms carefully.
Growth Proposal: A document sent to the Customer via e-mail with a break-down of tasks and the quoted price on one or more of the phases outlined below.
Our three phases (“The Phases”, “All Phases”, “Phases”) include:
- Discovery Phase: The first stage of our collaboration as outlined in the Growth Proposal
- Groundwork Phase: The second stage of our collaboration as outlined in the Growth Proposal
- PMF Cycle Phase: The third stage of our collaboration as outlined in the Growth Proposal
Subscription Fee: The monthly payment made payable after Customer’s agreement on the Growth Proposal
By reviewing the Growth Proposal and subscribing to our Service by paying the monthly subscription fee, you signify your agreement to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you may not subscribe to the Service.
During the time of the Service, Growth Sandwich will be committed to the tasks as outlined in the Growth Proposal.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to the management, the Customer team’s speed and accuracy of execution, the Customer’s market, and the Customer’s product itself, we cannot guarantee finding product/market fit and, while we’ll do our best to get every Customer there, we cannot be held liable if the Customer does not achieve product/market fit.
- The Discovery documents as provided during the Discovery Phase must be filled out by the Customer with as much detail as possible, and during that same phase, we will require the Customer’s and his/her team’s to set aside at least 6 hours for interviews and other discussions pertaining to the tasks outlined in the Growth Proposal.
- Our successful collaboration during The Groundwork Phase necessitates the Customer core team’s full alignment and support on groundwork tasks, which includes but is not limited to quick response times, consistent presence on weekly meetings, and overall good communication and transfer of key information of each function.
- The PMF cycle requires the Customer’s strong speed of execution, cross-functional communication, and consistent presence on meetings to generate strong iteration ideas. This includes but is not limited to:
- The Customer’s Marketing and Product team to study marketing data, listen to user feedback, check Mixpanel and come up or just use their guts feeling to come up with iteration ideas
- The Customer’s Tech team to come up with UX ideas on improving / optimising the customer journey
- The Customer’s CS, Sales team and the CEO to speak with users, clients or just use their guts feeling to come up with iteration ideas
- Each Phase begins following the Customer’s review of the Growth Proposal and payment of the subscription fee at the link provided to the Customer, which when paid, signifies a review and acceptance of these Terms of Service
- The Discovery Phase’s Subscription Fee by the Customer is one-off, with no recurring subscription in place. This payment is non-refundable.
- The Groundwork Phase and the PMF cycle phase’s Subscription Fees are automatically charged on the day the Subscription Fee is paid and on a recurring basis, every month after that. Both We and the Customer may cancel the Subscription Fee at anytime, thereby also canceling the Service effective at the time of cancellation. All payments are non-refundable.
- The Subscription Fee does not include other expenses that may originate from the original Action Plan. Any additional tools, media buying, paid advertising and/or other actions related to the project and needed for its successful implementation must be financed by the Customer separately.
3. Non-disclosure clause
In consideration of the mutual business covenants between the parties and other good consideration, the parties agree as follows:
INFORMATION DISCLOSED. Both shall receive certain confidential information, which may include:
Company product design, trade secrets, Templates under IP of the vendor, Methodologies, Company business strategy, and any other information designated verbally or in writing as confidential about the Company
USE OF INFORMATION. Both agree to hold the disclosed confidential proprietary information for internal use only in the furtherance of the mutual business enterprise which is further described as follows:
The confidential information may only be used in connection with assisting the Company for the benefit of the company.
NON-DISCLOSURE. Both agree not to disclose Company confidential information to any third parties.
PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIALITY. Both agree that they shall protect the confidentiality of and take all reasonable steps to prevent disclosure and use of the confidential information to prevent it from falling into the public domain or possession of unauthorized persons. Each party will advise the other Party in writing of any misappropriation or misuse by any person of the confidential information.
RETURN OF MATERIALS. Any materials or documents of Company will be promptly returned by Vendor to Company upon request, or at the conclusion of Vendor’s work with the Company.
PATENT OR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant any rights under any patent or copyright of Company.
TIME PERIOD. The obligations of Vendor hereunder shall survive for a period of three (3) years after the disclosure of the confidential information or for as long as such information shall remain a trade secret under applicable law, whichever is longer.
ASSIGNMENT. This agreement may be assigned by any party to affiliates or new legal entities formed by Company, upon other parties’ prior agreement.
MISCELLANEOUS. This agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of UK, including all matters of construction, validity, and performance. Venue for any action hereunder or related hereto shall be in any state or federal court with competent jurisdiction. The Vendor hereby submits and waives any objections to the jurisdiction of such courts. This Agreement is binding upon and for the benefit of the parties, their successors and assigns, provided that the right to confidential information may not be assigned. Failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof.